Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Pain Cave

I saw this picture Andy Huff took right after the 3 race at Quad. Wow. That sums up the race. Brutal. Cross season is here. It will go by in a blink of an eye. Soak it up. Breathe it in. Feel it. Every season takes on a life of its own. I'm going to race this season like its my last. Leave it all out on the course. All the preparation is done. The time for projects is over. The time for racing is here!

Great job at Quad by the whole Squadra! Great to see Starr, Roni and Joy rocking the women's 3/4 race! Michele raced in the 1/2/3 race and rode super strong! Ron, Rosey and DJ kicked ass in the 3s and Jesse and Eli had fantastic rides in 4s. And Big Tomeke was in the haus! I raced in the Masters and could not believe how big the field was and how much I had to fight for every corner and every inch of dusty track on that course. But like any good drug addict I now just want more....cross is the drug and racing is the only cure....

Great seeing friends I haven't seen since the snow covered fields of Ice Weasels. There were lots of great new kit. Crossresults.com and Newbury Comics are now my two personal faves. But I am partial to black...

Hopefully see everyone at Weds Am Worlds! Hup! Hup!

No comments:

Post a Comment