Thursday, December 1, 2016

Watch Your Nuts


To my loyal five readers I salute you. If you haven't noticed I have taken my full auto velocb act over here. Do not despair I won't leave this here bloggity blog to collect too much dust. I will dust it off once this season is over. The Zank SSCX Series is like one of my demon spawn and has required a bit more of my attention. For the past six years we have just kind of winged it. But now as we have grown I am putting a bit more of my focus on the logistics behind the scenes. Some really cool stuff cooking for 2017. Announcements will come post-Nationals. 


Until then thank you loyal readers for always checking out my ramblings and supporting my certain style of blogging. It hasn't always been pretty but it has always been real. 


No comments:

Post a Comment