Saturday, June 27, 2009

Being The Jan

Ulrich of course..nobody packed it on like The Jan.  Three weeks of family vaca etc have not been pretty. 162 says the old trusty scale...8 weeks of base starts.....now.  Well tomorrow am anyway. Tick tock...

My new favorite cap! Thanks Mike Z!

Hmmm legs are pretty scruffy....


Brewster leg of Cape Cod Rail Trail was a gateway into a CX wonderland

Great vaca. Got some fantastic cx rides in the woods at Nickerson State park. Nothing cleanses the soul like a cx ride through the woods. And the cape...oh my. All that sandy loamy singletrack....I am fatter and certainly not any fitter for it but my head is in the game...Rock Lobster once again impresses. Can't wait to get a full season on it. Not a lot I have to do to it at this point. Its race ready. A couple of Special Service Corsa tricks up my sleeves...lots of cross specific work to do but that's what makes the cross game so addictive...


No comments:

Post a Comment