1. You can barely flex your feet and your legs are destroyed a day after chasing the kids on their bikes around the neighborhood
2. You can barely keep up with the 4-year old on her "big girl bike" while she is screaming "mtn bikes are CRAZZYY!" at the top of her lungs and pedaling furiously to catch her 8-year old sister
3. You are so gassed after 3 laps of this torture that you have to beg the kids to stop and relax for a moment
4. You have to use ice-cream as a bribe to get said kids to have mercy on papi so he doesn't have a heart attack.
5. You end up "riding" the 4-year olds bike home like a circus clown because you can't keep up with this brutal pace any longer.--much to the kids ridicule and hilarity.