Here is a list of some good swag from casa de chip...The creme de la creme is my Sycip cross frame...its pictured here in its original gangreen paint job....I had it repainted before last season in a nice dark gunmetal grey mettallic. It is a wonderful riding steel cross machine.
For sale items:
Sycip Cross frame: 853 steel, segmented wishbone rear end, top mount cables with pulley. TT is 52.5 with a sloping TT 53.5 effective, Seattube is 46 center to center and 50 center to top, Headtube is 9.5 cm. I can sell it frame only or frame and fork. I could also build it up as a complete bike with either Shimano Ultegra Sl or Campy 10-speed mix of Centaur/Chorus. I have a set of oldish Ksyrium elites for campy or Bontrager Race Lites for shimano. The shimano Ultegra SL/bontragers would be a really nice and smart race bike! Its a beautiful handbuilt frame from one of Northern California's master builders. Frame only $500, Frame and fork $700 (includes king headset) Ultegra SL/bontrager $1,700, Campy/Elites $1,200
• I have two steel cross forks 1 kona, and 1 beautiful Igleheart New England Segmented cross fork! both are 1/18"
• 2 pairs of Campy Chorus carbon UT cranks. Both 170 I have rings for road or cross $200
• Thomson stem 130 31.8 and 10 degree rise $60
• Easton stem 120 mm 31.8 and 0 degree rise $60
• Vittoria Open Corsa evo cx tires 23 mm brand new in the box $60 for the set
• Pauls Touring cantis brand new $60
• Thomson elite 27.2 post with setback $60 black
• Ultegra Sl groupo with 172.5 compact cranks
• Ritchey wet black wcs stem 100 31.8 $60
• Ritchey bars either pro ergo or wcs classic both 42 $60 ea
• deda classic bend h-bars 42 $ 60
• Campy Chorus Carbon seatpost 27.2
• Froggleggs canti brakes (old school cross goodness) $60 for the set
Fire me an email if you are interested in any of the parts or if you have any questions....email@example.com
Cross season is a mere four months away!